Profitable home business ideas are plentiful, thanks to the Internet. Although not everybody is looking for an online home business, I want to focus primarily on that in this article. I will mention a few others as well.
Starting a home business using the Internet requires three things.
Many people get hung up at the start because they don’t have a product of their own. There is a business model such as affiliate marketing and network marketing where you can start a business by using their products.
Many business opportunities offer the website and marketing tools provided for you. However, many Internet marketers choose to start their website by using a blogging template from Word Press and converting that into a fully online business.
This article will look at 13 profitable home business ideas that either require a product or service to get started and encourage you to build a website and market it using your blog.
1. Wealthy Affiliate. This is my personal preference and the product that I promote. This is a membership site where you get paid a residual commission every month. The product teaches people how to do affiliate marketing on the Internet, which is always in demand.
2. Consultant. Read How To Start A Consulting Business on the Entrepreneur blog if you are an expert in a particular field. There is a lot of money to be made with this type of business.
3. Start an e-commerce business. This is the kind of business that can take you anywhere. You can sell things on eBay, Craigslist, or Amazon. You could join a business opportunity such as SFI Triple Clicks or Infinii and sell items on eBay, Amazon, and Google and build an MLM business in conjunction with it.
4. Amway. They are still the largest direct-selling company in the world. Amway uses the network marketing business model. Because of their broad product line, you can specialize in a specific niche or have access to sell all of the Amway products and sponsor and build your downline distributors.
5. Pet sitting. I would classify this as a home-based business.
You will probably be leaving your home and going to somebody else’s house to take care of their pets.
In this business, you can bill by the hour or by the day if you’re going to be there while your customers out of town.
You need to love pets to make money here, but there certainly are millions of them in this world that need to be cared for at one time or another.
6. Direct sales. There are numerous direct sales companies you can join and sell products in various ways, including online, home party plans, trade shows, etc. Some companies, such as Tupperware, have been around for a long time, while new ones are entering the market. Direct Selling News is an excellent source for information and companies to join.
7. Run errands. If you’d like to get away from your house and make money, start your own business running errands for people. This could include shopping, dropping off dry cleaning, picking up a package at Federal Express, and so on. Your clientele could be disabled or people who are just too busy to do certain things themselves and are willing to pay you for it.
8. Blog writing. You can make money writing for customers or by starting your blogs and monetizing them. With millions of blogs needing content right now, it’s a fast business to get started in, don’t take any upfront capital, and can be done anywhere you have Internet access. A blog business only will increase as more people start blogs in the future.
Click here right now for instant access to our free training videos where we'll show you exactly how we did it ourselves starting out as complete beginners without ANY prior knowledge or experience in marketing online whatsoever!
9. Tutoring. You can turn this into a business if you like working with kids. It can be done by going to their homes and helping them, having them come to your home, or even online using Skype.
10. Affiliate marketing. Get paid to sell other people’s stuff, cost per action, or pay per click affiliate programs. There are numerous ways you can monetize your own affiliate business. This is one of the easiest and fastest ways to start a business on the Internet today.
11. Get paid for programs. Join programs such as Cash Crate and get paid to take online surveys and refer members to do the same. You can also get paid to perform other actions such as reading email, working at home typing, or even becoming a virtual assistant.
12. Medical billing. As more regulations are put on the medical field, it has opened up the opportunity for people who would like to handle the billing portion of that for doctors, dentists, chiropractors, hospitals, and more.
Starting this type of business requires a little bit of training and knowledge.
This is an excellent site to start with.
13. Authority websites. This is not for the faint of heart. Still, suppose you have a particular interest in a targeted niche. In that case, you may be able to turn that into a six or even a seven-figure income by building an authority website and monetizing it in several ways we’ve listed in this article. You might even be able to create your product and sell it and keep 100% of the profits, as well as monetize with Google AdSense and other affiliate programs.
Profitable home business ideas are not hard to find online. Finding a way that interests you or that you have the skill level to do, is an integral part of doing your research. Keep that in mind, and good luck in getting your home business off of the ground!
PS: No credit card needed!
Enter your email and gain access to my make money tips and receive your free gift.