Many internet marketers start with the simple question saying to themselves how to build my own website for free? In this article, I will show you how. Even if you are joining a specific program in affiliate marketing or network marketing, having your website is a great thing to do.
With that in mind, here are some simple and accessible ways you can build your website, and it will not take you very long to get started. You do not need the technical ability and can always make updates and changes in the future, so do not be scared to jump in with both feet!
There are many ways you can get your website off the ground for free. One uses a blog-building template and free hosting with Blogger, which Google or WordPress owns. Both have millions of users who have gone this route.
Click here right now for our review, my personal help, and instant access to our free training videos where we'll show you exactly how we did it ourselves starting out as complete beginners without ANY prior knowledge or experience in marketing online whatsoever!
However, in this example……
- We are going to use WIX as the provider for your free website. You can find them at www.Wix.com.
- Pre-made template. One of the big advantages Wix offers is over 520 professional templates to choose from.
Many of these are very professional in appearance. You do not need to be a creative person when you choose a website template.
You also do not need any technical ability when you use a template. This is one of the big advantages Wix offers people and partly explains why so many Internet marketers around the world build their free websites with them.
- Content. A website is only as good as the content you put on it. Wix offers a real drop and drags feature for adding content.
You can create your content in a text or word document, and after you have it ready you just copy and paste it into a new page.
It is also easy to add images, graphics, and videos to your website. For example, adding a video is as easy as going to YouTube and copying the embedded code for the video you choose. You then paste it on your site, hit publish, and your video is live. Wix offers excellent support, as do other free website builders, so if you get hung up, you will have a place to go to get your questions answered.
Other Free Website Building Resources
If you are willing to buy a domain name for around $15 a year and spend $5-$10 a month on website hosting, you can build an authoritative website in any niche you want. Check out Go Daddy to get started.
I suggest you use a blogging template from WordPress and start thinking about how your website could become the go-to authority site whenever anyone looks for information on what you provide.
Take a look at what some of your competitors are doing and using because these are the people you need to beat in the marketplace for attention and money. Use as many of the great free resources available to you to do this, such as.
- WordPress themes –Go to https://wordpress.org/themes/ and find a responsive theme that appeals to you. I think you will be surprised at the high quality you can get for free.
- Pixabay – This is a great site for free pictures and images. I personally do not use images with the Shutterstock watermark on them. You can almost always find a suitable high-quality image without that for free and it looks more professional.
- YouTube – This is an underused free resource and I have never understood why. YouTube is a free shared video website.
You have permission to use these videos. I have added a YouTube video on how to use Wix at the end of this article. I think you should add videos to your blog posts to offer a better experience for your visitor. Just copy the embed code and place it in your blog post. Since Google owns YouTube they are spidering it non-stop around the clock and they will find the link from the video on your blog and come to visit it.
- Free articles – Don’t copy articles from directories like Ezine Articles and paste them on your blog. A better solution is to ask guest bloggers to write for you.
Offer to let the writer include a resource box at the end of the article with 2 links to their blog and products. Let them know you are using Copyscape to check the article to make sure it is 100% unique. Copyscape costs .10 cents an article to check and is worth using to be sure you are not getting duplicate content on your blog.
- Free autoresponder – If there is one thing I will pay for it is my autoresponder. The free ones run ads in your messages and are a distraction. If you have to use a free autoresponder Mail Chimp is used by over 15 million customers and is worth a look.
How To Build My Own Website For Free: Final thoughts
A note of caution on free website builders, including Wix. One of the reasons they are free is you will have ads displayed on your site that you are not making money from. You can avoid this by using a paid version of their program, including hosting and buying your domain name. This is at least worth exploring before you get started.
Let me mention something else in terms of using an autoresponder to build your list. If your website or blog was to go out of business, you could always make money as long as you have your mailing list. To me, it is worth spending $20 a month for a perfect autoresponder such as Aweber or Get-Response, and I encourage you to do that as soon as you can!
If you need help choosing the right Affiliate Program, check out my #1 recommendation on building a successful Affiliate business online. You can get access to hundreds of training videos, 24/7 support, professional consultations, private access to training guides, tools, personal private assistance, my personal help, and much more.
PS: Click here to review my #1 recommendation in detail.