Is CourseCube legit or a scam? Let’s find that out now with my complete CourseCube review. With the increase in the demand for e-learning, here comes CourseCube, an e-learning platform that begs to stand out from the rest. CourseCube does not simply offer courses. It claims that with the use of its platform, you have the potential to earn huge profits so you can leave your day job and live in luxury. I would also love to have that.
- Product Name: CourseCube
- Founder: Daniel Adetunji
- Product Type: an e-Learning web-based platform
During its launch, the CourseCube Front End price is $17 only, and this includes:
- 50+ DFY course modules across 25 different niches
- Live classes, quizzes, forum, live chat, and many more
- Advanced certification plugin
- Custom gamification badges
- 24×7 support
- Free traffic generation
- Free SEO optimization
- Payment setup and collection
- Market analysis
- Free software updates
- 20+ Bonuses and exclusive offers
The following are Coursecube’s one-time offer upgrades:
OTO 1: $37 CourseCube Pro (Unlimited Edition)
- 25+ DFY High definition video courses
- Unlimited course academies
- Unlimited course uploads
- Unlimited niches
- Unlimited sub-domains
- Fully hosted website
OTO 2: $97 CourseCube Done-for-You
- Complete CourseCube business setup
- CourseCube e-Learning platform account setup
- 6x faster results (6x more servers)
- Special profit-boosting modifications on your account
- One-on-one Skype support
OTO 3: $67 CourseCube Traffic Club
- DFY set up
- DFY product selections
- DFY traffic and sales
- 250-day guarantee
OTO 4: $67 CourseCube Agency License
- Access to CourseCube account license keys
- Create, sell, and revoke accounts
- Use your brand
- Collect 100% profit
- Support services by CourseCube
OTO 5: $297 CourseCube White Label
- Your version of CourseCube e-learning software
- Your logo, brand, and domain
- Create, sell, and giveaway accounts to others
- Launch your rebranded version of the software on JvZoo, WarriorPlus, and other marketplaces
- Free software and website hosting
- Free automatic software updates
- All support is handled by CourseCube
- Optional logo design, sales page, and video creations
- Best For: Anyone who wants to learn a new skill
CourseCube is an online learning platform similar to Udemy, teachable, Skillshare, and other educational marketplaces. You can create your courses from scratch or select from the library of ready-made classes. CourseCube claims you can earn up to $10,000 weekly just by selling courses. It promises a quick return on investment and high profits. CourseCube also offers a business package with the potential of earning huge profits. But it may not be as easy as it seems, which we will discuss more in this CourseCube review.
- Ratings: 80/100
Please keep in mind as you read my CourseCube Review, that I am not a member or an affiliate of CourseCube. This review is based on research and information available online in the public domain. Any opinions and conclusions may not apply to all persons or situations. So read this review in its entirety and you make your own decision. It might even be helpful to read other CourseCube Reviews.
What is CourseCube?
CourseCube is a web-based e-learning platform developed by Daniel Adetunji and launched in April 2021. Daniel is an experienced digital marketer based in Africa. He is also the CEO of BlueForce Technologies, an international software marketing company based in Nigeria.
Daniel and his associates also developed other software products such as EurekaSuite, Profit Suite, SmashTraffic, ClikBankProfits, Designlikepro, OrangeBuilder, and more.
CourseCube claims selling courses using their platform can earn you anywhere from $100 to $10,000 per week. And that’s just from selling courses. You can also sell agency rights and create your e-learning platform with your brand.
Click here right now for our review, my personal help, and instant access to our free training videos where we'll show you exactly how we did it ourselves starting out as complete beginners without ANY prior knowledge or experience in marketing online whatsoever!
How does the CourseCube work?
CourseCube says that it works like they already made everything for you. Some things that CourseCube takes care of are:
- Website creation and hosting
- Content creation
- SEO optimization
- Generate traffic
- Capture leads
- Set up payment collections
- Customer support
- Market analysis
- Free automatic updates
Being a newbie-friendly platform, CourseCube makes it easy for anyone to sell courses. You don’t need technical skills to learn how to use them. The interface is easy to understand and navigate. CourseCube says you can start selling courses in just three simple steps, but in actuality, there are a few steps involved to create your first course. Here’s how:
Step 1: Basic course information
- On your CourseCube dashboard, select the “Courses & Sessions” menu then “add new” to reveal the drop-down list where you can choose options such as online courses, training sessions, or training sessions with online classes.
- Select “online course” for this step.
- Fill in the details like the course title, the course’s brief description, and the main course description.
- Add the course introduction and upload the image for your course from your PC or your previously uploaded images.
- Click Next.
Step 2: Course options
- Under the “Payment Required” drop-down menu, select “Yes” to enable payment first before taking students to gain access to your course. Otherwise, you can disable it to make it a free course.
- Enter the price of your course and the estimated time to complete it.
- Select the category of your course.
- You can also select other customizations for your course such as enabling discussion, live chat, student forum, and so on.
- Select the status of your course to make it visible to other people.
- Click Next.
Step 3: Scheduling
- You can set up a date when enrolment for your course will begin.
- Schedule the start and end date of your course’s availability.
Step 4: Select the course instructor
- Select the instructors of your course.
- You can find your name listed as one of the instructors.
- Click on Finish.
Step 5: Create your first class
- Click on the “Add Class” button to create your first class.
- Enter the class name, description, and image for the class.
Step 6: Add Lectures
- After creating your first class, click on the “Add Lecture” button.
- Enter the lecture’s title and save.
- Then add the lecture’s content, which you can select from the options like text, videos from the CourseCube library, or an external source using a link or embed code, import multiple images, quiz, and zoom meeting.
Step 7: Preview your website
CourseCube also offers training videos to help you market your e-learning courses. You will learn several things such as:
- How to get started with your Facebook Ad Campaign
- How to generate steady traffic from Facebook
- Understanding Facebook Ads Manager
- How to set up re-targeting ad campaigns
- How to effectively monitor your Ads result and scale-up
Can You Make Money with CourseCube?
I think you can make money CourseCube, but this will rely on your determination and hard work. A little marketing skill can also come in handy. At least learn how to sell your courses and target your potential customers. If you are friends with people who like to learn new skills, perhaps you can first sell your courses.
Aside from that, you can join social groups that have the same interest or create a social group of your own. You can also create videos to promote your courses and upload them on YouTube or Facebook.
Although CourseCube teaches you how to create FB ad campaigns, this method is not for free. It’s a pay-per-click advertisement. You need to pay for it every time someone clicks on your ad. If you don’t have the budget for this, you can use other marketing methods that are free, like the ones I mentioned before.
CourseCube also lets you set the price for your courses. But you can’t simply put any price that you want. If you want them to purchase your system, offer valuable e-learning courses and quality. You can create your original e-learning lectures instead of relying on the CourseCube ready-made videos.
How To Make Money With the CourseCube?
If you want to make more money with CourseCube, perhaps you can consider trying their business offers such as the CourseCube Agency License and the CourseCube White Label. Their prices may seem expensive, but they may have already paid for themselves if your business gets a few sales.
You can sell agency licenses or accounts with these business offers, and the profits are all yours. You can also rent your pre-roll, mid-roll, and end-roll course segments or your banner ads to clients for their ads as an additional stream of income. Another way is to implement a reward scheme for your affiliates by offering gamification badges for various achievements such as sales, courses, purchases, ratings, registration days, etc.
But I’d like to point out that you won’t probably see enough sales at the onset of your business. Not enough to leave your day job and live a luxurious lifestyle like what CourseCube says. It’s just all a marketing tactic to hype the promotion of their product. That’s why it is essential to offer courses that are original and valuable to people. If they find you can provide something better than the others, you could get more students to purchase your systems, increasing your profit.
The Pros & Cons Of CourseCube
CourseCube prides itself on a complete e-learning solution, but like other e-learning platforms, it has its pros and cons.
- Everything is done for you
- Sell over 50 ready-made courses
- Integrate live courses
- Earn commissions
- Add your original courses
- Build your email list with built-in opt-in forms
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- The unsaturated market for E-Learning
- Video training
- Courses can include lectures you can already find online for free
- Other people can also use ready-made courses from the library
- Use of black hat marketing
- 1-click free traffic is not possible
- Competitive market (Udemy, teachable, Coursera, etc.)
Any Negatives? Beware of Lawsuits
I tried to look for any lawsuits against CourseCube but found none. It could be because CourseCube was just launched not too long ago, and the people who have purchased it are yet to share their feedback or complaints online.
Is the CourseCube Legitimate?
CourseCube is a legitimate e-learning solution that might help you generate another stream of income. I’ve found no information online that proves CourseCube is a scam.
CourseCube could be a golden opportunity for you to earn an income from selling courses or creating a steady stream of income from your e-learning platform. People perceive e-learning as a convenient way of learning new skills or earning degrees compared to traditional educational programs. So I think that investing in e-learning platforms such as CourseCube is a good thing.
However, if you feel selling courses is not your thing, perhaps being an affiliate marketer will suit you best. Aside from the freedom to market the products you love, you can also build your own business.
If you are interested in creating your own home business, check out my #1 recommendation. If you are interested in creating your own home business, check out my #1 recommendation on building a successful business. You can get access to hundreds of training videos, 24/7 support, professional consultations, private access to my training guide, and much more.