In my Forever Living Review, I want to go deep into this 42-year-old company to evaluate the reason for their longevity and their MLM business. They have a good story to tell.
- Name: Forever Living
- Website: www.ForeverLiving.com
- Price: $87.82/ $253/$364.65
- Owners: Rex Maughan
- Overall Rank: 90/100
About Forever Living
Forever Living is a multi-level marketing company founded in 1978 by Rex Maughan. Rex started by selling his first lot of products to close family and friends.
It is interesting that in those days, that is what direct selling companies did. It is also what companies tell their distributors to do.
Rex was more than a direct sales representative. He had a big vision.
He quickly developed and launched a “business owner” model to boost his reach and sales. The technique involves signing up agents to distribute products often bought on a large scale.
This allowed for low buying prices and sales margins. The strategy paid out well. Today, the multi-billion dollar company has more than 9 million agents/ “business owners” spread across 150 countries worldwide.
Forever Living has a strong presence in the natural products industry with a lead in the production of aloe Vera-based products. The products range in line from beverages, cosmetics, fitness and many more.
They are in the Top 10 MLM companies in worldwide sales with revenue at 2.6 Billion Dollars. That is quite an accomplishment, especially in the competitive basic commodity product niche.
Forever Living Review Pros and Cons
- Personal discounts: distributors receive up to 30% on any forever living product. Sponsoring a new customer comes with an 18 percent discount as well. Several other bonuses come with the position of the distributor in the marketing plan.
- New user sign-up revenues: Whenever you recruit a new distributor and assist them in setting up shop, you can earn anywhere from $800-$2000 per month once the business picks up.
- Extensive range of products: The Company gives you the flexibility to choose from a multitude of products. This ensures that you can find a niche. The line includes aloe Vera, bee and essential oil products.
- High growth possibility: As long as you have your marketing figured out, the company is ready to supply you with products at a wholesale price. On the right scale, this can attract margins of up to 48% in commissions.
- Quality products: Although the pricing might not be standard or at per with competitors, forever living products have often received positive reviews from customers. This ensures that your work is finalized past the point of sale closure.
- No growth limit: The Company is after making money, and its terms reflect that. The only limit you have is your ability to sell.
- Passive income: Although not as straightforward as it seems, all the new agents you recruit will earn you a commission within the lifetime of their collaboration with the company. This means you can struggle in the beginning to build an elite team. Afterward, you will benefit from their fair share of hard work as well.
- Huge customer base required for substantial earnings: Getting people to sign up as forever living distributors is quite hard.
Besides, you need a minimum of 10 people on your network to realize a monthly income of about $300. If you wish to make more than that, you will have to sign up for close to 100 clients.
- Poor compensation transparency: About 88% of forever living distributors reportedly make no compensation. Of the remaining 12%, about 70% make $105 per month, 29% make $1493 per month, and less than 1% make over $25,000 per month.
The company has attributed this to false claims on some products: In the past, forever living has come up with products it claims to cure some serious ailments. This is a move to boost their representative’s confidence while pitching products to customers.
While this might work in the first round, it is often set to deteriorate customer confidence and repeat purchases. The majority of representatives buy this tactic to achieve their sales targets.
- Huge demands: The majority of people starting on an MLM-based business often have difficulty making their first sales.
This is because of the nature of the learning curve and a lack of a standardized formula to push products as every customer is different. Add this to the fact that you are required to recruit new representatives, and you will have struggles and challenges.
- Legal issues: Forever Living has faced tax evasion charges from the IRS and the National Tax Agency of Japan. This is due to the complicated financial model it employs.
The company has also been linked with the violation of multiple Hungarian product registrations and advertisement policies. In concerned nations, this can go a long way in sales down to the peer-to-peer level. This places unnecessary strain and baggage on the representatives who are trying to meet their targets.
Let me show you a simple 4 step proven system that many are using and having the same SUCCESS!
Follow My Simple 4 Step Formula and Copy the Exact Method I Used to Quit My Bus Driver Job
Who is Forever Living for?
The entire MLM industry is meant to serve open-minded, flexible, mostly unemployed people who have good marketing skills. To sell forever living products, you need a solid understanding of the natural products world to convince people to buy.
On the other side, it is worth noting that good interpersonal skills are crucial for you to recruit new representatives to your network. Lastly, people with great digital marketing and reach-out skills can benefit from forever living as most commerce for such products is now online.
Forever Living Review: Tools and Training
To successfully run your forever living business, you need the following tools and skills:
A computer or an internet accessing device: this is meant to build and manage your pages. This includes websites, social media pages, landing pages, funnels, campaigns, etc.
Marketing skills: it’s worth noting that people actually buy your credibility as a seller and not necessarily the products when it comes to any MLM business. There is a ton of placebo effect that comes into play even after the point of sale for your customers. That is why it is essential to learn good sales pitching skills.
There are so many resources on this marketing available on platforms such as YouTube, brilliant, etc. You also need proper digital marketing and e-commerce management skills. This is going to help you reach thousands of potential buyers and representatives online, straight from your home or office.
The company offers training material such as brochures and videos on its official website for new representatives. However, this might not be sufficient to get you anywhere near your target sales. Therefore, a significant amount of investment in personal training is of the essence.
Forever Living Review: Support
The company does not offer a centralized support center for all of its members, and it provides a basic training package to kick you off. On the other side, several small communities within representatives supply the majority of content needed to drive sales.
This arrangement is usually local, that is, country-based. Here you can benefit from motivational rallies, online page memberships, and social networking facilities. That said, the best support system will often come from your immediate coworkers with whom you share the same interest and probably serve within the same geographical area.
Forever Living Price
The much you can spend on forever living is entirely up to you. What is definite, though, are the following six starter membership packages:
$87.92 Clean 9 vanilla lite ultra-package
$87.92 Clean 9 chocolate lite ultra-package
$253 Start your Business package.
$253 Start your journey skincare package.
$364.65 touch of forever package.
My Final Opinion Of Forever Living
Forever Living is a good opportunity to work at home when done correctly. You can make a lot of money as a few other people have.
However, remember that it is not going to be an overnight success story. The majority of people fail on this journey. I am not to judge how far you can go with this, but I can assure you there are better options.
Forever Living At A Glance
Forever Living is a health, fitness, and cosmetics multi-level marketing company specializing in the production of products containing some level of aloe Vera. The more people buy your product, the higher your revenue.
The same applies to the number of representatives you can recruit. Based on reviews, the odds of success in this type of business are low, though a few people become wildly successful.
Name: Forever Living
Price: $87.82/ $253/$364.65
Owners: Rex Maughan
Overall Rank: 90/100
Forever Living Review: Summary
I would be remiss in my Forever Living Review if I didn’t mention something about the industry known as network marketing or multi-level marketing. Sometimes that is shortened to MLM, and anyone in the business knows what that means.
It’s impressive that Forever Living has been around for 42 years. In a competitive industry such as network marketing, you cannot survive this long without having quality products and loyal customers and distributors. They obviously have that.
The MLM industry has up been through ups and downs but is obviously on the rise thanks to the Internet and the number of opportunities worldwide. Forever Living will continue to provide a business opportunity if people want to be involved with it. You do not grow to become a multi-billion-dollar company like they have without adapting, and they have done that over the years.
Just understand that you need to have customers first and distributors second. If you believe in the product, this is obviously a good opportunity. If Are you willing to try something better than The Forever Living Business model so that you can promote anything through affiliate marketing?
If you are really interested in creating your own home business, check out my #1 recommendation on building a successful business, where you can get access to hundreds of training videos, 24/7 support, professional consultations, private access to my training guide and much more.
Enter your email and gain access to my make money tips and receive your free gift.