One of the first, and still one of the largest, affiliate networks on the Internet today is making money on Clickbank. This is a place where affiliate marketers can go to sell digital information products.
Many affiliates start out with Clickbank because it’s a fast way to earn money online in multiple numbers of niches using just one ID number. Over time the most successful affiliate marketers of those who branch into using Clickbank in a variety of ways and in multiple niches.
Let’s talk about some of the benefits and tips selling digital information using Clickbank and the affiliate marketing business model!
1. Instant access. Internet access is a powerful selling feature. That’s what you get when you’re selling digital information products from the Clickbank library of e-books, reports, and other downloadable products.
2. No inventory requirements. You do not have to inventory anything when you’re in the digital information business. As a click bank affiliate, you’re selling the information that is not physical in nature so it doesn’t require any delivery. You have access to thousands of products to sell right away!
3. High commissions. How does 50% to 75% sound? Because there are no ongoing manufacturer costs to digital products the affiliate merchant can offer very high commission rates.
4. Thousands are members. Clickbank has been in business for 20 years and they have thousands of affiliates so you will be in good company! However, do not be afraid of too much competition with Clickbank as there are so many ways to promote and hide what you are promoting.
5. Very easy to promote. When you join Clickbank for free you will set up your i.d. name which can easily be inserted into every product ClickBank has to offer. If you want you can promote that URL and you are off and running.
6. Start a blog. This is how I see the most successful affiliates making money with Clickbank. As in other types of affiliate marketing, you are not always better off to use the replicated affiliate site.
Follow My Simple 4 Step Formula and Copy the Exact Method I Used to Quit My Bus Driver Job
Let’s talk more about marketing your Clickbank products.
Promoting & Making Money On Clickbank In 4 Steps!
Because you have so many different ways to market online today Clickbank is a fast way to promote something and sell. For example…..
1. Discussion Forums. You can add a Clickbank product to a signature file and promote it that way.
Even better would be to create a blog post about your product and promote it in your signature file, and on your profile page. Participate in discussions where people can see you become visible and naturally click on whatever you do decide to promote.
Just don’t promote directly on any of the threads as this will get you banned from most discussion forums.
2. Review pages. Write a review and post it on your blog. Promote the review page as opposed to your Clickbank page.
This can be an advantage to you if you use the product you are reviewing. Of course, this means you’re going to have to buy that product if you want to write an honest review based on personal experience.
However, most affiliates will not do that so you have the advantage of writing from a position of personal experience which makes you more believable. Just write your own honest review with both the pros and cons of the product and you can use that to make more sales.
Let me show you a simple 4 step proven system that many are using and having the same SUCCESS!
3. Email marketing. This is my favourite way to make money with Clickbank. You will need to build your own email list or market to other people’s lists.
Many Clickbank products come with email messages that automatically have your CB link in them. You can just copy and paste them into your autoresponder and shoot an email off to your list.
If you prefer to hide the URL just use Google Shortener and replace it in the email message. You could also buy a domain name and redirect it to your Clickbank page. This is great if you are going to really market something and need a URL that looks like your own. Google Shortener and replace it in the email message. You could also buy a domain name and redirect it to your Clickbank page. This is great if you are going to really market something and need a URL that looks like your own.
4. Blogging tips. Clickbank products can be used in multiple numbers of ways when you start your own blog.
People that have niche blogs automatically gravitate to Click bank to find the best products to instantly begin promoting. Look for products that offer the highest commissions, and have the highest gravity number. This just means these products are being sold more by other affiliates so you know it’s a product that the public is interested in.
One easy way to sell a Click Bank product in a blog post is to just link from a keyword phrase which is known as a text link. Another thing you can do is create videos on YouTube and add them to a new blog post or even two existing blog posts.
Of course, many Clickbank affiliate products come with banner ads or you can just paste on your blog and earn commissions when people click on those and buy something from your affiliate sales page.
Conclusion On Making Money On Clickbank
What is not to love about Clickbank? It is definitely one of the most popular affiliate networks where you can go and immediately begin selling digital products as an affiliate marketer.
When you join Click bank for free try to think of it as starting your own digital information business. Although Clickbank takes a small transaction fee for the sales you make, because of the high commission rate you can make a lot of money as a Clickbank affiliate and do it in a variety of ways!
Join Clickbank for free here:
Want To Market On Clickbank and Turn Any Passion Into a Successful Affiliate Marketing Busines?
PS: No credit card needed!
Related Video: Clickbank Success Tips – 3 Simple Strategies To Easy Clickbank Commissions
Enter your email and gain access to my make money tips and receive your free gift.