Money-making apps are everywhere online, and you may have come across a few like this MoneyGuru.Co Review. This app claims you can earn money from completing simple tasks that you can do on your phone. Is this legit? Or is MoneyGuru.Co a scam? We will dig deeper into this app and uncover the truth in my review.
- Product Name: MoneyGuru.Co
- Founder: Unknown
- Product Type: Data harvesting app, CPA network publisher
- Price: Free to join
- Best For Nobody
MoneyGuru.Co is an app where you can take simple tasks and get paid, allegedly. You can earn as much as $5 from a single task and earn commissions from your referrals. The tasks can vary from answering surveys to installing apps on your mobile phone. But there’s an ugly truth behind MoneyGuru.Co, and we will get to that in a moment.
- Ratings: 0/100
What is MoneyGuru.Co?
MoneyGuru.Co boasts they are the # 1 app install affiliate network that claims that they will pay you for doing simple tasks using your mobile phone or tablet. They also claim that they will pay you $10 for simply signing up and $5 for each person you invite to join MoneyGuru.Co and complete tasks as well.
The tasks that MoneyGuru.Co offers are:
- Install and review – You will install an app, use it for about 30 seconds and then rate the app on MoneyGuru.Co’s website.
- Instant tasks – You will provide your phone number and email address then the instructions will be displayed upon the start of the task.
- Survey – You need to answer a quick survey about the advertiser’s product.
Let me show you a simple 4 step proven system that many are using and having the same SUCCESS!
On their website, MoneyGuru.Co says that they have paid out over $44 million to their 730K members since 2010. But just launched their website in June 2020. Unfortunately, the website says nothing about its owner or the team behind the company.
MoneyGuru.Co claims they partner with popular brands such as Epic Games, Amazon, Norton Symantec, RedBull, Burger King, and McDonald’s. But I highly doubt this claim. These companies will not think about investing money in MoneyGuru.Co. They may not even have the slightest idea about MoneyGuru.Co at all.
They also have video testimonials on their website and screenshots of payment proofs. But regardless, I will now save you time and save you from signing up because of MoneyGuru.Co is a scam. But don’t take my word for it. Continue to read on to learn why.
Follow My Simple 4 Step Formula and Copy the Exact Method I Used to Quit My Bus Driver Job
How does the MoneyGuru.Co work?
MoneyGuru.Co works like any other scam social referral apps you can find online. They bait people to sign up by offering them generous pay and simple to-do tasks. Let’s take a look at how they MoneyGuru.Co works according to them:
- Join the MoneyGuru.Co for free – Provide your name, email, and password for your MoneyGuru.Co account. After that, they will direct you to MoneyGuru.Co member’s board.
- They will credit you the $10 sign-up bonus.
- Start completing tasks listed on your TaskWall
- $5 Task Wall – Some tasks may include providing your email address or your credit card information
- Review Wall – Read MoneyGuru.Co reviews for $1
- Refer and Earn – Invite other people to join MoneyGuru.Co for $5 and get 10% commissions from their earnings.
- Social Media Tasks – Leave positive reviews about MoneyGuru.Co on social media for $10.
- Cash Out – Payout request. The payment options are PayPal, CashApp, and Bitcoin.
That’s how MoneyGuru.Co is supposed to work, but in reality, they are network publishers. Their tasks are CPA (Cost per Action) offers. Advertisers pay them to complete certain actions or tasks from their offers. MoneyGuru.Co will list these tasks on their website and will have you complete them for them. So whenever you complete your tasks, you are doing it for the owners of MoneyGuru.Co, for free.
MoneyGuru.Co provides an easy payout process. You can request for payout, but they will never credit your payment method. Even if you receive a notification that they have already scheduled your payment to arrive on a certain date, that is just for show. They deceive you by somehow assuring you with the information when you will be credited on your payment method. So you can wait, but your money will not arrive.
At this point, you may wonder about the payment proofs you saw on MoneyGuru.Co’s website, and the video testimonials you’ve watched as well. They look convincing. At first glance, MoneyGuru.Co will make you believe they are paying their members, but:
- The payment proofs on their website are copied from the other scam websites. They were edited to change the name of the company and the logo.
- While the written testimonials may show actual people’s photos, they are models and find their photos in stock images online.
- The video testimonials are done by actual people sharing their positive reviews about MoneyGuru.Co. But they are hired freelancers from gig platforms. So they may not even know that they were promoting a scam website when making the video.
Let me show you a simple 4 step proven system that many are using and having the same SUCCESS!
Also, in MoneyGuru.Co’s terms, they wrote that if you are under 99 years old, you may not use the MoneyGuru.Co website, features, and services. When you sign up, you agreed to these terms. Therefore, if you are not 99 years old, you should not be using MoneyGuru.Co at all. This also means that you can’t expect them to pay you because you have already violated their terms by simply joining them when you’re not 99 years old yet. Crazy.
But even if you’re 99 years old, MoneyGuru.Co will not pay you. They will simply claim that you committed fraud and will suddenly ban you from accessing your account, just like what happened to most of their members. After requesting a payout, suddenly, the members got banned from the app and can’t log back in anymore. The next thing they know is that MoneyGuru.Co-accused them of violating their terms.
Some members have tried emailing MoneyGuru.Co’s support, but they didn’t any reply. And I highly doubt if you will ever get a reply. The people behind these websites are too busy counting their profits to even bother replying to their emails. They will not move an inch at all since it was all a scam from the beginning, and they do not have plans of paying their members.
MoneyGuru.Co Review: Can You Make Money?
No. Unfortunately, there are a lot of these online scams. MoneyGuru.Co is part of a network of online scams like Cash Miracle and Cash Monster, which I’ve also made reviews about before. If you are not careful, you could end up signing up for one and unknowingly work for free.
How To Make Money With the MoneyGuru.Co?
No, you can’t make money with MoneyGuru.Co. Unfortunately, no matter how many tasks you complete, you will not receive your payment. In the end, you just wasted time and effort.
MoneyGuru.Co Review: Pros & Cons
I know there’s no point in listing down MoneyGuru.Co’s pros and cons, but if you are still unconvinced that it is a scam, here it is.
- MoneyGuru.Co will not pay you
- The owners are unknown
- The website is a duplicate of other scam websites
- Fake testimonials and payment proofs
- Downloading unknown apps may have potential virus or malware
- Customer data harvesting app
- High risk of fraudulent charges, hacking, identity theft, and identity fraud
- Endless marketing calls and spam emails
Any Negatives? Beware of Lawsuits
I didn’t find any lawsuit against MoneyGuru.Co, but I found a long list of complaints from reliable rating websites. They have fooled many people to sign up with MoneyGuru.Co and work. The app tallies your earnings to entice you to complete more tasks. And when you request for payout, no money will arrive, not a single cent.
What’s more alarming are the tasks themselves. Most of the tasks will ask you for your email address. You may have used the same email address and password as what you’re using for your banking apps, Amazon account, personal email, etc. MoneyGuru.Co can use this information or sell it to hackers. Aside from not getting paid, you could face bigger problems later on.
Is the MoneyGuru.Co Legitimate?
No, MoneyGuru.Co is not a legitimate business, MoneyGuru.Co is a scam.
MoneyGuru.Co Review Final Thoughts
Since most of us would like to earn an extra income online, we get fooled by these money-earning apps. These apps go the extra mile to pose as legitimate websites, and they offer high-paying tasks to lure unsuspecting victims. Especially when the tasks are simple to do, and you can conveniently use your mobile phone to do them.
Scammers take advantage of our needs and, sad to say, many of us get deceived by them until today. Therefore, it is important to do your research before signing up for any money-making opportunities online. Check the reviews just like this one so you can make an informed decision whether you will join. Otherwise, you may deal with problems that you could have avoided by doing a little research.
Scams like this poorly represent affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is a legitimate way to earn money online. It is nothing like these scams. In affiliate marketing, you can earn a passive income and even build your own business.
If you are really interested in creating your own home business, check out my #1 recommendation on building a successful business, where you can get access to hundreds of training videos, 24/7 support, professional consultations, private access to my training guide, and much more.
Enter your email and gain access to my make money tips and receive your free gift.