Profit Web System is a work-at-home system that is supposed to help literally anyone to make money easily while at home without any effort on their part.
According to its website’s advertising, it is the biggest ever money-making system to hit the American and European markets since 2012.
It is based on the concept of affiliate marketing. Those who may have prior information about affiliate marketing know just how the new digital hustle can enrich those who excel in it.
Typically, the Profit Web System is supposed to help you excel at it, and offer you the platform to start off that journey. In this review, we are about to find out just how it does that or if it really does.
Profit Web System Review
Name: Profit Web System
Owners: Katie Smith and Angela Bussio
Overall Rank: 01/100
First of all, before we go through how this system explains and presents affiliate marketing, let’s understand how it works. Affiliate marketing is a form of digital marketing that requires affiliates to promote affiliated websites or to own websites that are authoritative enough to drive sales.
They must master the art of writing creative reviews, product descriptions, and other value-driven content. If not, Google and other search engines will not rank the affiliate’s website.
Therefore, successful affiliate marketers must design their websites well enough to make them command an audience. The bigger the audience, the higher the earning potential that affiliates have.
Through their traffic, they earn commissions for the sales they make for products by posting product links. Merely posting product links does not guarantee traffic or any real conversions. There is a more intricate approach to making success in affiliate marketing and the tricky part is figuring it out or mastering it.
Profit Web System purports to give that success to its clients on a silver platter. For the service, it charges clients 97 good bucks.
What does it offer in return?
1. Katie Smith and Angela Bussio promise their clients that the platform is a great income earner for anyone, no matter the age and expertise, can do affiliate marketing from home without any expenses whatsoever.
2. They promise that their course can turn a marketing rookie into a pro in just one afternoon.
3. Users are promised to earn $15 per every link that they post on their platforms. With the many affiliates offers to go around, Profit Web System markets that its clients can earn about 400 dollars on a daily basis.
4. Profit Web System also markets a two-month money-back guarantee should the clients feel unsatisfied with the deal.
Sounds exceptional right? I mean, who wouldn’t want $400 daily dollars that are earned so easily without any investment right?
Anyone who is familiar with affiliate marketing will tell you that all those promises are just false. Why?
If Profit Web System was in any way equipped to help its clients earn that much from its course, it would be as big as other affiliate programs like MaxBounty and Wealthy Affiliate.
1. It is virtually impossible to start earning from affiliate marketing if you are a rookie without any significant following or audience.
2. Posting links don’t pay, the conversions generated from posting links does.
3. Affiliate marketers must be of legal age to earn because it is a job like any other.
4. Websites cost to design, acquire domains, hosting, develop content and market unlike promised.
5. Profit Web System has never implemented the advertised money-back policy despite a majority of its clients demanding it and reporting it as a scam. It doesn’t include anything like that in its terms and conditions.
6. None of the Profit Web System’s clients ever benefited from the course.
7. Katie Smith and Angela Bussio are well known for their previous scams: Profit Masters Academy and Home Profit Masters. The two scams were also focused on teaching affiliate marketing and attracted massive bad reviews and hostility from unsatisfied clients.
Tools & Training
This product falls in the category of tools and training for individuals seeking to grow in affiliate marketing.
Normally, brands offering affiliate marketing tools and training keep rebranding and repackaging when their performances are wanting among their clientele.
When they offer little or no customer success, bad reviews grow quickly and their reputations get tinted so much that they can’t make any more sales. By that time, the market condemns them for the scams they are.
It is unusual to conclude that they could be legit products with dimwit clienteles that are unable to leverage their value. They simply offer no value at all like Profit Web System, Profit Masters Academy and Home Profit Masters.
My Final Opinion of Profit Web System
Without a doubt, this system is a scam. It is a scam in that it collects money for promises that it doesn’t keep or intend to keep.
The fact that its owners, Katie Smith and Angela Bussio, have failed to deliver customer satisfaction since 2012 is testament enough. Why would they keep rebranding to sell a defunct product under different packages?
Also, did you know that Profit Web System is so infamously branded as a scam that it was recently rebranded to Web Fortune Masters: the scam lives on by reincarnation?
As you will see on my blog I promote Wealthy Affiliate as the preferred training program to learn how to do affiliate marketing the right way. By the right way, I mean building a real online business that brings in money on a consistent basis supplying real products to real people for a fair price.
Whether you need more money, or just want to make more money, I can help you with affiliate marketing and you can start learning for FREE by clicking on the banner below and I will meet you inside to get you up and running.!