If you are in real estate, you need a Real Estate Investor website of your own to market and build your client today.
Is it a must?
No, but many of the reasons that I list in this article could apply to just about any profession or field business is in. So, let me lay out some of the primary reasons you should have a website if you are a real estate investor below.
Yes Have A Website
1. Credibility. Often your website will be your first point of contact with somebody that doesn’t know you or doesn’t know you really well.
You can direct people to your website where they can learn a little bit more about you. This could apply to not only buyers but also to lenders and other people you may be dealing with in the real estate industry.
2. Prove you are a business. Many people who do real estate investing do it on a part-time basis as a hobby.
Having your own real estate investing website proves to people you are a real business that should be taken seriously. A website shows you as more of a company than just an individual.
3. Add a blog. Have you ever noticed businesses from all categories now have a blog?
Adding a blog to your website is a great way for you to establish that you are an expert in real estate investment. Blogs are a quick way to do updates on a consistent basis whenever you have something you want to say.
Blogs are a form of social media and you can tie them in with other social accounts such as Facebook or Twitter every time you make a new post. If you do not have time to write you can outsource your blog content at a very affordable rate.
Follow My Simple 4 Step Formula and Copy the Exact Method I Used to Quit My Bus Driver Job
4. Lead generation. Real estate investors need leads just like any other business.
Having your own website is a great place to drive traffic as a beginning point. You can then capture the contact information of potential buyers, sellers, or even lenders, so you can follow up with them at a later date.
You may even want to publish your own newsletter on a weekly, monthly, or on quarterly basis. This can all start on your website!
5. Design Is Critical. I would like to suggest that you use a professional hosting company such as Go Daddy or WA for less than $10 a month. Buy a professional domain name for $15 a year, and use a WordPress template to design your website. There are thousands of free or inexpensive Word Press templates to choose from, and you may be able to find some that specifically have been developed for people in the real estate investing profession. In WA they make recommendations or you can ask the expert or like-minded people like you and me.
This is not a bad time to become an Internet marketing spy and take a look at what other real estate investors are doing in terms of laying out their own professional website. You can pick and choose from several to come up with your own design ideas.
It’s important that you keep it simple to navigate around on, and professional looking so that you can capture the attention of professional buyers and sellers. Potential sellers can give you their property information right on your website if you ask for it.
Let me show you a simple 4 step proven system that many are using and having the same SUCCESS!
6. Flipping. Do you invest in real estate to flip it for a profit?
Having your own website can become your own personal listing tool. You can upload pictures, graphics, do a podcast on a specific property, and so on. Nothing is out of bounds really if it helps you move your properties, and WA can show exactly how.
7. Offer tips. I mentioned starting your own email newsletter, but you can provide tips on your website and blog as well. Education is key to building a list of people who like and trust you. Oftentimes these are the same people that will buy from you whatever you are selling.
What kind of tip?
These can be simple things such as giving people who are thinking about selling their house ideas on ways to improve it so they get top dollar. Provide tips to other real estate investors which could lead to potential joint venture opportunities with you in the future.
Do a weekly podcast and cover things that are topical at the time. The exciting thing about this is having your own website that can lead you to all kinds of different directions to improve not only your own personal real estate investing but help others which in turn can brand you as the real estate investing expert in your area.
EDUCATION = SALES
8. Start a buyers email list. Beyond building a broad email list of potential investors, buyers, and lenders, you might want to start a specific list known as your buyer’s email list, and WA can show you exactly how it’s done.
This is where you can update people that are specifically interested in purchasing real estate and may want to buy a property that you have. Think these people are cash buyers because they already have money and have a specific interest in purchasing real estate you may be able to sell to them.
You can also sell advertising to your buyer’s list to private lenders as an additional income stream if you choose to do that. In reality, your website can turn into a revenue stream from advertising as your number of viewers and subscribers grows, and WA will assist you with that. Who is WA? or What is WA? We are getting to that.
Final Thoughts on Real Estate Investor Website
I said it at the beginning of this article and I’ll close with this thought. As a real estate investor is it absolutely a must that you have your own website? No, it isn’t, but I think I’ve laid out some pretty compelling reasons why you should. If a website helps you attract top dollars, sell properties quicker, and open up more opportunities for you, because they’re so cheap to have today, there’s no reason not to have your own real estate investor website.
Here are the THREE Simple Steps To Follow
1. Open your FREE Community Account In WA
2. Create a profile and let the community know who you are.
3. Review who is WA and leave me a message inside letting me know you started.
PS: No credit card needed!
Enter your email and gain access to my make money tips and receive your free gift.