The rise of social media has brought with it immense opportunities for social media platform for users to make money. In this article, we will look at Twitter marketing ideas that wounded and disabled vets can use.
Here we will also explore building a website and how to monetize it so that you would get the best results. You should note that it will take time to start making a substantial income from these marketing strategies, but Twitter can be a source of immediate income at a smaller scale if you get the training and follow the steps that I will outline here.
Disabled vets find it hard to get back in the job market for various reasons. Most of these reasons will not matter, as they pertain to Twitter marketing, as long as you can log online and tweet.
Getting started is easy as well.
Here are the basic steps.
1. Join Twitter for free.
2. Choose a niche business to be in. This is your target market.
3. Drill down and think micro-niche. For example, making money with Twitter is a micro-niche in the more broad niche of making money.
4. Join an affiliate program or network. I would join Wealthy Affiliate for free and take their free 5 part affiliate marketing training course.
Follow My Simple 4 Step Formula and Copy the Exact Method I Used to Quit My Bus Driver Job
5. Find something to promote relating to your niche.
6. Start getting Twitter followers.
7. Tweet out affiliate offers you have chosen to your list.
This may seem simple, and for the most part, it is. However, it takes time and works on your part.
Let’s talk more about what you can promote in your tweets.
Let me show you a simple 4 step proven system that many are using and having the same SUCCESS!
Affiliate Marketing is the kind of marketing where you use your tweets to sell a company’s product and receive a predetermined commission. In this regard, every time a follower uses your link to purchase the item or service you are promoting, you receive a percentage of the sale
Some of the popular affiliate marketing programs that can thrive through Twitter marketing include Amazon, Clickbank, iTunes, Groupon, eBay, and thousands more. You can also use Tweet Adder Affiliate Program to make things easier for you.
Personal Recommendation Marketing
Personal recommendation is influencer marketing. This is where you provide your personal recommendation to your followers.
In this case, you agree with a product or service provider on the terms of payment. Thereafter, you personally recommend the product to your followers.
Having already used the product or service is key to making this work. The key here is to ensure that you are recommending high-quality products or services.
Driving Traffic To A Website
This method closely resembles affiliate marketing. However, rather than focusing on getting your followers to purchase a product or service, the focus here is to drive traffic to a website.
It may be through highlighting deals on an e-website, promoting a raffle, or any other marketing method that drives traffic to a website.
Using Twitter Monetization
Of all the Twitter marketing monetization methods available, this is one of the easiest. In this method, you sign up for programs such as PaidPerTweeter, SponsoredTweets.com, and MyLike Social Publisher.
These programs provide tweets for you to choose from and publish using your tweeter account. Although each of such platforms works in a unique way, they all offer money for quality tweets.
Getting Twitter Followers
Obviously, for any of these strategies to be a success you need to have a large following. Therefore, you will need to put effort into accruing ample traffic by being active in getting new followers.
It has been said that attaining new followers is getting harder by the day. Nonetheless, with good content, a clear strategy, and persistence, your “Followers” number will rise.
What is working when it comes to getting a new Twitter follower?
1. Complete your profile. Make sure your profile is 100% complete. Most are not.
– Try and get a username that describes your brand.
– Fill up your bio with 160 characters.
– Use your location.
– Include your website or blog.
– Be sure you have a profile picture that is 400×400 pixels.
– Design a professional header picture at the top of your profile of 1500×500 pixels.
– Pin a Tweet that offers your best Tweet or a product sale etc.
2. Cross promoting. If you have other online sites such as a blog, Facebook, other Twitter accounts, email sig files, newsletters, etc. promote your blog posts on them every now and then.
3. Promote at live events. If you go to a live event Tweet about it.
4. Use hashtags. Use hashtags that are already popular as a way to increase your chances of being seen. Read this article on the Do and Don’ts of hashtags.
5. Interact with other people on Twitter. Especially if they are not following you yet.
6. Follow people back. This is up to you, but it has been said that more people will follow you if they think you follow them back.
7. Get back to people who mention you. If you have mentioned in another tweet contact that person and say thanks.
8. Twitter chats. Host or participate in Twitter Chats to increase engagement opportunities.
9. Run contests. Have a Twitter contest for a retweet and win.
10. Twitter ads. If you have a small budget run ads for Promoted Tweets, Promoted Trends, and Promoted Accounts
Summary: How Can Wounded And Disabled Vets Make Money Doing Twitter Marketing?
Being disabled has left you with obstacles to overcome. Luckily the Internet provides many opportunities to make money online regardless of your disability.
Doing Affiliate Marketing on Twitter is one solution available to you for making money online. This is just one strategy or method you can focus on.
If you were to master even 1 or 2 traffic generating strategies for building up your number of followers, you can monetize it in many different ways.
Learning how to do affiliate marketing correctly at Wealthy Affiliate is something I suggest all disabled vets do! social media can be very challenging when you try to do all at once. My suggestion is to focus on one first, as one of my Mentor suggested, and when you have mastered the flow and relevance, then you can move on to another.
This is the reason for this article, I have mention Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, and Linkedin. Find out which one you want to work with first, go to that post, and learned the strategy to get ahead.
Want to set it up the right way and have me and a Community of people show you exactly how it is done? You can start your free training with Wealthy Affiliate, and meet me inside to help you build your Twitter business.
PS: No credit card needed!
Enter your email and gain access to my make money tips and receive your free gift.