When you have a money-making tips blog like mine one of the most common questions is “ways to make money with a website”?
I could probably come up with 101 ways to make money with a website, but in reality, all that does is takes me a long time to research and write, and you end up skimming the article and leaving in 2 minutes or less.
So, let me give you the most common and best ways to make money with a website based on personal experience and what I have seen other average people like you do every day!
Let just say I think you should set up a website as a blog and then use one or more of the following ways to make money from it. WordPress is the blogging platform I suggest and yes you can build an e-commerce store, or have a static home page on any site with it.
OK, here we go……..
An information website is great for people who want to focus on content and not on selling. You can start one on anything that interests you and then make money in a variety of ways.
1. Sell advertising. Get traffic to any website, blog, or even one page and sell advertising on it. The hard part is getting the traffic. The easy part is you sell the ad, put it on your website, and forget about it. This is perfect for bloggers who want to focus on creating great content and nothing else.
2. Google AdSense. Join Google’s affiliate program for free and let them sell the ads for you. Again your focus on content and Google pays you 68% of the ad cost when somebody clicks on an ad.
3. Build a list. Focus on getting email addresses and then you can monetize your list with anything you want including your own products or other people’s products.
4. Affiliate products. Make money as an affiliate marketer by putting banner ads, text ads, or other affiliate ads on your Information website. I love this model and make money this way on my own money-making tips blog.
Follow My Simple 4 Step Formula and Copy the Exact Method I Used to Quit My Bus Driver Job
There are a variety of ways to set up your own money-making e-commerce website.
1. Sell your own product or products. If you have products or services you offer to sell them on your own website.
2. Fulfillment by Amazon. Use Amazon to sell for you. This is most commonly done through dropshipping where you source a product, store it on Amazon’s website, and let them sell, collect the money and ship it for you.
3. Shopify. This is a fast way to set up your own online store and it is one of the highest-rated programs you can join. They have so many features and benefits you need to visit their website to see how to start yours.
Cost Per Action Programs
These are also known as pay per lead affiliate programs. Basically, you join an affiliate network for free. Then you will have access to programs to promote where you get paid when someone fills out a lead form are downloads software, etc.
1. Max Bounty. One of my favourite affiliate networks and one of the highest-rated CPA networks online.
2. OfferVault. This is an unbelievable resource for learning how to do CPA marketing. It is also great for finding high paying offers where you can earn hundreds of dollars for one completed lead form.
Buy and sell websites at Flippa.com. Let’s say you have to build a valuable information website and then decide you want to do something else. Flippa is a site that matches sellers and buyers and does over $1M dollars a week in sales.
You could sell your site and find another one to buy. Many Internet marketers flip sites on Flippa just like people do in an offline real estate. You could even buy, fix up, and hold the website for future income if you choose.
Let me show you a simple 4 step proven system that many are using and having the same SUCCESS!
Network marketing is a billion-dollar a year business model. Active MLM’ers use their website to educate prospects about their business opportunity and the products they sell.
1. Leads. You could use your website to attract prospects for your business opportunity. Take the leads and follow up with them by email or phone to sponsor them into your business.
2. Retail. Sell products through pre-selling. Use your website to offer testimonials about the products you love. They pass them through to your company provided sales page to make sales.
Join an affiliate program most often for free. Perform a specific action for the affiliate merchant and earn money from it.
1. Pay per click. Make money when people click on ads. Think Google AdSense!
2. Pay per lead. Make money when people fill out a lead form,
3. Pay per sale. Sell something and make money on the sale. Look at Amazon and Clickbank first.
4. 2 tier programs. Make money recruiting. Earn money on your sales and your recruit’s sales.
5. Start your own affiliate program. Clickbank might be a good place to start. You earn money when affiliates in your program are earning money.
Final thoughts on how Do you Make Money with a Website?
Does this give you some ideas? How do you earn money from a website is hard to answer but easy to do once you get started.
Millions of people just like you and me do it every day. I am partial to affiliate marketing and a great training program called Wealthy Affiliate.
You might choose to go to another avenue. Many Internet marketers focus on one income stream while others combine them to maximize their income potential.
There is no wrong or right way to go about making money on a website. However, I suggest you follow proven training such as is provided at Wealthy Affiliate. There is no sense trying to re-invent the wheel and going through trial and error anymore.
If you are really interested in creating your own home business, check out my #1 recommendation on how to build a successful business. You’ll get plenty of support, training, websites, and access to 24/7 live chat where people are always online to help you. And I will be your private coach until success finds you. Get started for FREE today.
Enter your email and gain access to my make money tips and receive your free gift.