If you’re someone interested in Forex trading, you may have already read about Auvoria Prime Review. It claims to be the world’s most advanced wealth management marketplace providing you with advanced trading tools to have better success in Forex trading. Aside from that, you can also earn from their lucrative compensation plan. Whether all of these are true or not, we will find out here in my complete review.
- Product Name: Auvoria Prime
- Founder: Unknown
- Product Type: Digital software and multi-level marketing
Auvoria Prime is subscription-based. You need to buy one of the access passes to get any of the trading software tools. You can also change active tools once per week.
Bronze Access Pass
Silver Access Pass
Gold Access Pass
Platinum Access Pass
Affiliate upgrade fees:
- $10 monthly
- $30 quarterly
- $60 bi-annual
- $120 annual
- Best For: Experienced Forex traders
Auvoria Prime is an MLM company that provides you with materials and tools that you can use for Forex trading and an opportunity to earn from commissions and bonuses. According to them, their affiliates are estimated to earn anywhere between $500 and $2,000 based on company projections and industry standards.
Auvoria Prime claims that you can improve and diversify your Forex trading strategy using one or several of its tools. They are confident that their compensation plan will provide you with a strong business foundation to achieve your financial goals. But they also put up a risk warning on their website to never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
- Ratings: 70/100
What is Auvoria Prime?
Auvoria Prime is a marketplace that sells Forex trading tools that they claim can help you manage your wealth better. Auvoria Prime was founded in January 2020 and operated with an executive board. It is not confirmed who founded the company. According to them, they do not have a CEO. But their current President is Chris Simonian, who worked with Herbalife and Beachbody before joining Auvoria Prime.
To be clear, Auvoria Prime doesn’t do the trading for you; they provide you with trade opportunity alerts that are uniform to all subscribers. This means that a trading alert may not be tailored to your financial condition or objectives. Unless you customized your alert options on your account to receive only the ones you think are useful for you.
Auvoria Prime also emphasizes that they have no liability for any financial loss that may occur while using their products since the trading decisions are entirely up to you and under your control.
Let me show you a simple 4 step proven system that many are using and having the same SUCCESS!
How does the Auvoria Prime work?
According to Auvoria Prime, they work as your go-to source of wealth management tools and offer you a business opportunity. As a customer, you can earn your subscription for free through their “3 for Free program.”
Follow My Simple 4 Step Formula and Copy the Exact Method I Used to Quit My Bus Driver Job
Step 1: Purchase a Bronze Access Pass or higher.
Step 2: Refer two customers personally (must have an active access pass, any level)
Step 3: Have three active passes (not including yours)
Each subscription gives you the following access points or access to any Auvoria Forex trading products:
- Bronze = 1 access point
- Silver = 2 access points
- Gold = 3 access points
- Platinum = 4 access points
There are four Forex trading products you can choose from:
- This is an indicator tool ideal for beginners, as well as intermediate and advanced.
- It monitors the market for buy/sell opportunities on your behalf.
- Its visual layout can be uploaded to your devices.
- You can set up your financial buy-in and set up your program with any of the Airo’s trading methods:
- The “BAG” method
- Zone to Zone method
- Trend Trade method
- Asia Session Breakout method
- Money Zone Breakout method
- Market Maker Move method
- Includes the “Custom Simulator” for you to customize your trading strategies.
- Receive trade alerts from an advanced Forex expert adviser (AI).
- You can start with a $500 balance.
- Neo the Legend
- It sends you alerts in a fixed 2-hour window daily and has the option to trade within that timeframe.
- Designed for long-term profitable trading.
- You can have optimal trading on leverage as low as 1:30
- Starting balance as low as $500.
- Receive alerts from an advanced forex expert advisor (AI bot)
- You can start with a minimum balance of -$1,000 and a + $750 for each additional pair.
- Pre-optimized parameters for every FX major.
- Get quality testing from top affiliates for 3 months
- Less time from scanning charts.
- 9 months or more supply of verified my FX book results.
If you want to become an Auvoria Prime affiliate, you need to upgrade to an affiliate account and pay the affiliate upgrade fee. By becoming an affiliate, you will receive the following rewards:
- Access to Auvoria Prime marketplace
- Switch to any Auvoria Prime Forex software every week
- Free access to Auvoria Prime Academy
- Earn Auvoria Prime affiliate bonuses
- Earn residual income with Auvoria Prime’s Legacy Rewards program
The Auvoria Prime’s Legacy Rewards Program Pay Structure is based on volume, and it resembles a weekly salary. The table below shows how many people or access passes are required per level to qualify for the weekly residuals.
Let me show you a simple 4 step proven system that many are using and having the same SUCCESS!
Access Passes / # of referrals
Auvorian Legend 250K
Your referrals are divided into three legs for what Auvoria Prime calls the “3-3-3,” which means get 3, help 3, and teach 3. You must have 1 access point from each of the legs of your downlines, and no more than 40% of group points should come from a single leg.
Aside from the main compensation plan, you can also earn Extra Bonuses as an Auvoria Prime affiliate. The following are the existing bonuses as of this writing:
Direct Sale Bonus
- Earn $40 from each referral who purchases the AP academy lifetime access at full price ($80)
- Get a 14-day access pass when you enroll two people for one week which you can give to other prospects to try out the products themselves for free.
Rising Star Bonus
- For new Auvoria Prime affiliates who have enrolled 4 new people with an access pass within 60 days.
- Keep 21 access points in your 3 legs for 4 weeks.
- You can get the Auvoria Prime’s Rising Star pendant, exclusive training, and a $125 payout.
- A $20 is put into the Momentum builder pool when a new customer purchases the Auvoria Prime’s AP Academy lifetime pass.
- By end of the week, the momentum builder pool’s total money from all the Auvoria Prime affiliates is added up and the bonus point value is determined. You will then earn your Momentum Builder bonus based on the point value, which is the point value multiplied by your number of points you’ve earned.
Can You Make Money with Auvoria Prime?
There’s a possibility that you can make money selling Auvoria Prime products and recruiting new members. But their trading tools may not be suitable for everyone. Someone new to trading may not fully understand its risks and could lose a significant amount of money.
An experienced trader understands that there’s a very high degree of risks involved when it comes to trading securities and currencies. Therefore, they do not solely rely on trading signals alone. Many factors affect the Forex market, such as inflation rate, political landscape, capital market, interest rate, and many more.
How To Make Money With the Auvoria Prime?
Auvoria Prime has three opportunities for making money:
- Use Auvoria Prime’s Forex trading tools
- Selling Auvoria Prime’s subscriptions
- Inviting more people to join Auvoria Prime
Now, how you are going to make most of these opportunities will depend on you. Forex trading may not always guarantee a profitable result since it is hard to predict the market. And Auvoria Prime’s alerts are based on Forex trading’s inconsistent signals. If you’re decided on joining Auvoria Prime, think about how you can earn an income without taking up too much risk.
Auvoria Prime Review: Pros & Cons
Auvoria Prime may have started strong, but they also have their pros and cons.
- Simple and straightforward MLM compensation plan.
- Plenty of training resources and support from the current affiliates sharing their knowledge and their trading strategies.
- They offer digital products which remove the needs for inventory, shipping, receiving, invoicing, defects, lost shipments, etc.
- 7-day money-back guarantee.
- A lot of recruiting.
- Expensive subscription costs.
- Lacking information about how their trading signals work.
- Risks of losing money from solely relying on their untailored trading signals.
- Company longevity is questionable due to some shady relations.
Any Negatives? Beware of Lawsuits
One notable lawsuit is between Eaconomy, LLC, versus Auvoria Prime. In this lawsuit, Economic claims that Auvoria Prime violated the UTSA or the Uniform Trade Secret Act. It states that Auvoria Prime used Eaconmy’s trade secrets without its consent or knowledge.
The court immediately filed a TRO or temporary restraining order to refrain Auvoria Prime and its then Chief Network Officer, Sal Leto, from recruiting Economic distributors or customers. The lawsuit details that Auvoria Prime affiliates recruited Eaconomny customers and claims that Auvoria Prime supported this practice. The lawsuit ended in a settlement in Dec 2020; however, no settlement details were made available for the public.
The economy was eventually dissolved after a $75,000 CFTC settlement for fraud. Sal Leto was the former Vice President of Operations of Economy before joining Auvoria Prime. He also spearheaded the marketing efforts for a Ponzi scheme company called Onecoin.
Because of the involvement of some people with other defunct companies, legal or illegal, the longevity of Auvoria Prime as a company has been questioned quite frequently. But to be clear, this does not mean that Auvoria Prime will end up with the same fate.
At the moment, Auvoria Prime doesn’t have any legal issues for aspiring members to be worried about. Compared to the other MLM companies with similar products and affiliate programs, I can say that Auvoria Prime is a better option.
Is the Auvoria Prime Legitimate?
Auvoria Prime is a legitimate company that only provides Forex trading products and tools for informational and educational purposes. This means that they are not and should not be interpreted as investment advice. Auvoria Prime has a disclaimer stating this and emphasizes that you should not only rely on their information. Instead, it can be used as an individual research starting point to help you with your trading decisions.
Auvoria Prime Review Final Thoughts
Although Auvoria Prime products can be helpful when it comes to Forex trading, they should not be the only material you should use when getting involved in a high-risk investment. Some people are very successful with Forex trading, but they have been doing it for many years and most likely learned everything from their own experience. Forex trading is a very liquid market, inconsistent, and unpredictable. Relying heavily on trading alerts without any idea transparency where these alerts are based is very risky. If you do not have the money you are prepared to lose, then don’t trade.
There are other money-making opportunities online which does not involve high-risk investment. It’s affiliate marketing. In this online business, you are the boss of your own, and you have control over your success which does not rely on mere predictions.
New: If you are really interested in creating your own home business, check out my #1 recommendation on building a successful business, where you can get access to hundreds of training videos, 24/7 support, professional consultations, private access to my training guide and much more.
Enter your email and gain access to my make money tips and receive your free gift.