In my HitLeap Traffic Review, you will see one of the hardest things a website owner can face is getting quality traffic to their website. Many of the older ways to get traffic have slowed down.
Due to this, many people opt for programs such as HitLeap Traffic to speed up the process. You will see why this and many other traffic exchange companies will not give you organic hits to your website and further decrease your website rankings.
But is HitLeap Traffic legit?
HitLeap Traffic Review
- Name: HitLeap
- Website: https://hitleap.com/
1000 minutes- $0.25
10000 minutes- $2.5
1000 minutes- $2
10,000 minutes- $15
Custom URL hits
1000 minutes $3
10,000 minutes- $19
- Owners: HitLeap Ltd.
- Overall Rank: 60 out of 100
HitLeap Traffic Overview
Hit Leap Traffic is an online traffic exchange service. This program works by connecting people who want to promote their websites with other people with websites.
The idea behind this program is for two website owners to exchange their viewers to optimize traffic mutually. Website owner one will show website owner two 0r his viewers and vice-versa.
Once you sign up with Hit Leap, first of all, you will have to submit your website URL to the network. Once you do this, nothing happens. This is because your website has no minutes accrual.
To get generated traffic with HitLeap, you must acquire minutes for your website. How do you do this?
To accrue minutes, you need to connect with existing links on the HitLeap network. These links are URLs to other websites that have reasonable minutes.
You click on their website for the clicks and minutes to count. Now you are done with looking for minutes.
The next thing you will have to do is spend minutes putting your website URL to the public domain to get a certain number of traffic and hits. Once the target hits are acquired, your minutes will automatically finish, and you will have to accrue more minutes to spend on more traffic and hits.
Follow My Simple 4 Step Formula and Copy the Exact Method I Used to Quit My Bus Driver Job
In the long run, using Hit Leap Traffic seems like a viable means of generating hits for your website. After all, using a traffic exchange service has always proven to be a reliable way to generate more eyeballs to your website, but does it help your business?
However, this comes with the condition that the service should be regulated properly and professionally. When the program is poorly regulated, you will wind up with poor traffic that delivers no meaningful results.
Let me show you a simple 4 step proven system that many are using and having the same SUCCESS!
HitLeap Traffic Review Pros and Cons:
Just like any other traffic exchange service in the market today, HitLeap comes with both advantages and disadvantages. But which one outweighs the other? Let’s take a look.
- You will get traffic to view your website.
- Their website is easy to use and navigate through.
- The website offers you both free and paid subscriptions. This way you will be able to choose a package that best fits your budget and needs.
- Referral commission when a member you refer buys traffic.
Even so, Hit Leap has some more serious questions that present themselves as cons. Let’s take a look at them.
- There have been concerns among HitLeap users concerning the quality of traffic generated. While you can run the HitLeap Viewer in the background and view websites for other members on the platform, you will have saved a lot of time. However, by doing this, you will not get a clear picture of the type of traffic you are going to receive.
In most cases, you are going to receive passive traffic from people not interested in the content of your website. This way your visitors will not buy your products thus ending up at a loss. All these aspects point out that Hit Leap traffic is bot-generated.
- Another downside to this program is that you must download their team viewer. This can come with installing a foreign program on your computer. This makes it very important to have an antivirus program running on your computer.
- If you are looking for SEO to build your business, you have to think seriously about it. The search engines do not favour traffic exchanges because it is not organic traffic.
- Bounce rate is an SEO factor; Traffic exchanges would increase your bounce rate, thus decreasing your website rankings in the search engines.
Do you want to take that risk?
Who is Hit Leap For?
HitLeap, just like any other online traffic service, is for any individual with a website aiming to increase traffic. This way, you will get more clicks on your website, which can translate into more website clicks. Additionally, they come in handy for internet marketers looking for free traffic and on a low budget and hoping for someone looking to leave their business and join yours.
HitLeap Tools and Training
Unlike other traffic service providers, Hit Leap has no tools to use apart from the HitLeap Team Viewer tool you have to install on your PC. The program offers no training of any kind.
HitLeap has a page dedicated to its support on its website. Even so, there is very minimal support offered to clients by the website.
The support page comes with a FAQ that offers very little help to a client. On the other hand, there is a direct email line for the customer support team. Likewise, the customer support team will take longer to reply to your emails.
As mentioned before, HitLeap offers you two types of subscriptions. One is free, and the other one is a paid subscription. The website offers 10 slots for $9, 25 slots for $21, 50 slots for $39, and 100 slots for $69 every month for the paid subscription.
HitLeap Traffic Review final thoughts
HitLeap generates traffic for a website. Once you sign up for the program, you will increase your website traffic, generate more website clicks, and even maybe increase your website views and maybe make a sale or two.
However, traffic exchange traffic is generally of poor quality. So, if you are looking to generate slow clicks and earnings with poor quality traffic, HitLeap is the place to be. Your business would not grow the way you would like.
VERDICT: Legitimate But Not Effective.
If you are really interested in creating your own home business, check out my #1 recommendation on building a successful business, where you can get access to hundreds of training videos, 24/7 support, professional consultations, private access to my training guide and much more.
Hit Leap Traffic0.00
- you will get traffic
- website is easy to navigate around
- there is a free and paid subscription
- commissions when your referrals buy traffic
- Little or no support
- No training
- poor quality traffic
- Traffic exchange website is not favor by the search engines
Enter your email and gain access to my make money tips and receive your free gift.