Walmart Affiliate Programs offers you the opportunity to represent the largest retail store in the world, and a wide range of products you can sell to earn revenue online when setting it up the right way.
One of the good aspects of the Walmart affiliate program is there is no limit as to how much you can earn. That means you can make sale after sale after sale.
Plus, Walmart has thousands of niches you can represent a large number of products in each niche. Let’s look at some of these.
The Niches You Can Work With
Walmart is a lot like Amazon. You have lots of products available so you can pick and choose which products you want to earn some money with.
Some of the more popular niches include the following:
Baby & Toddler Items
Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
Craft and Hobbies
Movies, Music & Books
Sports & Fitness Equipment
Health and Wellness, like other major corporations ou there.
And much more!
If you want to explore the many different niches and products available to you just click this link.
It will take you some time to go through everything.
Make sure you remember the secret to affiliate success. Only choose those products and niches you are familiar with or want to learn about. Avoid representing categories you know nothing about them or have no interest in learning about the different products, etc.
Follow My Simple 4 Step Formula and Copy the Exact Method I Used to Quit My Bus Driver Job
Walmart Affiliate Programs: The Basic Information
This is probably the section you will want to read the most. That is because it contains the basic information that tells you the nitty-gritty details that may convince you to join or to stay away from the program.
- The average commission rate is 5%- but not all commissions are that high or that low.
- The average order amount per sale is roughly $300 or about $15 for you if you get a 5% commission.
- The cookie length is 3 days which beats its main competitor Amazon by 2 days.
- Their affiliate platform the company uses is Rakuten.
- The payout threshold is $50 but that is okay as you may want to build up some money before receiving it.
- It may be easier to work with than Amazon that seems to have a no-tolerance attitude towards rule breakers.
Let me show you a simple 4 step proven system that many are using and having the same SUCCESS!
Walmart Affiliate Program Pros and Cons
Nothing is going to be perfect in this world and even it the corporation behind the affiliate is as large and as wealthy as Walmart, things are not going to run as smoothly as you would like.
– May have lower prices than other affiliate products you can represent.
– Thousands of products and niches to choose from.
– Longer cookie life to help you make sales although 85% of the sales you make happen on the first day.
– Partnering with Google to make affiliate life easier.
– 50,000,000 SKU to represent and counting.
– Should be available in all states of the union.
– Free two-day delivery to help attract sales.
– Easy to sign up to be an affiliate.
– Unlimited amount of sales every day.
– Easy to use website affiliate links.
– Two-day delivery is not as good as Amazon’s.
– It does not ship outside of the US.
– There are a lot of 0% commission products.
– Available products far below the 200 million Amazon has.
– Low commission rate on a variety of products.
– Signing up may take up to weeks before being approved.
– You will need good SEO strategies to attract an audience.
The Affiliate Program Commission Rate
There is some good news and some bad news, then there is some worse news. The good news is that you can make a commission on a variety of products. The bad news is that most of those commission rates are below double figures.
We saw only 2 at 10% or above. There were at least 6 at 1% on the lists we saw. The worst news is that not all Walmart products for affiliate representation come with a commission payout.
That means that either you have to make a lot of sales each day or it will take you a long time to reach that $50 payout threshold.
Here is a little picture of what you can expect when you sign up with Walmart and be an affiliate with the company:
** Taken from https://3hundrd.com/how-to-become-a-walmart-affiliate
As you can see making money as an affiliate through Walmart requires that you generate a lot of sales for them. To give you an idea of how much you will make on a sale if you sell a patio set listed at $500 and you get 4% of that price, you will make about $20.
4 sales will get you a daily living wage but the company will earn over $1600 on those 4 sales.
Signing up at Walmart Affiliate Program & 3 Tools
According to the company’s website, signing up is very simple and easy to do. You will need to provide your name, address, website address and meet some qualifications. The thing is unless they have improved their sign up system you may wait up to 2 weeks before being approved.
After you have been approved you get access to some free website tools to help you start making money. The first tool is very handy and it is called the Walmart SDK. What this tool does is help you embed products in your content and it provides a buy now button to help facilitate that purchase option.
It is an easy way to help your customer or audience make a purchase through your website. The next tool that works with you is the Walmart Chrome extension. What it does is help you find those top selling products a lot faster.
The faster you get those products on your website the quicker you should be making sales. That is if you have the traffic volume.
Next is the Walmart WordPress plugin which puts the link ion your website while automatically tagging the Walmart website. The products you want to promote are searched for by this tool using keywords as its guide.
3 Ways To Market The Affiliate Program
There are options for you to choose from which makes marketing Walmart products a lot easier.
#1. Product Reviews
This is a popular way to get [product information in front of people and convince them to make a purchase.
#2. Use E-mail
Build an e-mail list and send out different product items you think your members could use and benefit from.
Not the best way to go, but it still helps to get your sales though it may be a limited audience that you will attract.
Walmart Affiliate Programs: 11 Best Products You Can Sell
1. Breathe Right Nasal Strips Extra Clear for Sensitive Skin. May work for a targeted audience as it helps nasal passages when someone or you have allergies or a cold. It is supposed to give you almost immediate relief once you put them on.
2. Tide PODS Laundry Detergent. Everyone needs clean clothes and they want a convenient way to get them clean. These pods help speed up the washing process using a brand name everyone knows.
3. Nine Stars Trash Can Combo Set. There is one way to keep your home nice and clean. All you need is the top trash can set in each room and it uses motion sensors to open and close the lid.
4. Oster Designed For Life Extra-Large Convection Countertop Oven. Expand your cooking options by using a top convection oven that should save on electricity while creating some of the finest meals you have ever made.
5. Storkcraft Bowback Glider Rocker and Ottoman. From senior parents to parents with newborn children on their hands, you can give them all a nice relaxing moment in this home furniture set.
Walmart Affiliate Programs: More Products
6. Whirlpool Electric Range. This self-cleaning range helps make cooking your family’s meals a little easier. It is modern, up to date on its controls and very stylish when set in your kitchen.
7. Zyrtec Tablets. Find a little relief from your allergies when spring hits this year. These tablets are supposed to work on all your allergy symptoms effectively and quickly.
8. L’il Critters Gummy Vites Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Formula Gummy Bears. Here is a good way to get your kids to take their Vitamins and like it. The chewy candies come with a variety of flavors to help your child grow up strong.
9. Good2Grow Juice. One way to keep your children healthy is to get them to drink their juice from this company. The BPA free bottles come with different cartoon characters on them.
10. Ozark Trail 20-Ounce Double-Wall Vacuum-Sealed Tumbler. Rustproof, sweatproof and BPA free makes this a great glass to drink from after a good physical activity. Your drink will stay hot or cold once placed inside.
11. Pampers Swaddlers Diapers. Protect your baby and keep him or her nice and dry. Good for children with sensitive skin.
11 Walmart Affiliate Programs Summary
Even though the 11 Walmart affiliate programs turn out to be only one, you have a myriad of products to make up for the lack of program options. The key for you is to make sure you pick the right ones and gear your marketing to generate lots of sales.
Walmart’s affiliate program may not be the best one out there, but it is always good to have options. It is one of the best-known brands in the world. Check them out so you can start adding to your revenue stream.
Join me in a community that will help you set up your website and start being an affiliate with Walmart to earn revenue online. Click on the banner below to get started, and I will meet you inside.
Enter your email and gain access to my make money tips and receive your free gift.