You may have been invited to another MLM opportunity. That is why you stumbled upon this NeXarise review. Well, if you would like to know everything about this MLM Company, then you are in the right place.
The attractive compensation package and other bonuses may have piqued your curiosity. You could be wondering now if NeXarise is a legit company or a pyramid scheme. Let’s find out here in my complete NeXarise review.
1. These are some of the best affiliate programs for earning an income online, that I had a chance to review on this blog are the following:
- Wealthy Affiliate Program
- Credit Card Affiliate Programs
- Christian Affiliate Programs
- ShareASale Affiliate Program
Take a look at them including my $1 recommendation and please feel free to leave a comment or any questions you may have.
- Product Name: NeXarise
- Founder: Ahmed Mukhtar, Asad Ali, and Liju Thomas
- Product Type: MLM
The NeXarise membership costs the following:
- £199 upfront cost
- £20.40 per month (to maintain your membership)
Let’s Look at the NeXarise compensation plan
NeXarise offers different products and services divided into several categories like the following:
- Nex Mobile – Mobile network services offering minutes for calls, SMS, and data services by O2 and Vodafone.
- O2 £20 to £48 12 months plans
- Vodafone £16 to £40 12 months plans
- Forex Arise Academy – A learning platform to learn about Forex trading.
- NexLite £120 a month
- NexPro £149 a month
- Nex Education Arise Academy – eLearning platform with paid courses from health, safety, and social care or business courses.
- Lifestyle by NeXarise– Discounted hotel and travel services portal.
- Silver £36 a month
- Gold £55.20 a month
- Platinum £84 a month
- Broadband TV + Phone by NeXarise
- Nex Protect – WealthMax insurance plans and services.
- Business Energy – From LA supply, a utility service that offers power energy services for other businesses.
- HomeCare by NeXarise – A utility service that offers power energy services for residential customers.
- Standard £13.90 a month
- Premium £21.90 a month
- Platinum £29.90 a month
- Tech by NeXarise – Website, SEO, and social media services.
- Security alarms by NeXarise – Security alarm installation for home and business space.
These services have an additional cost but at a discounted price on top of your membership fees.
- Best For Mid to advanced marketers
NeXarise is an MLM company that offers products, services, and a compensation program for its agents. They have various effects from utility services, mobile plans, life insurance, and many more. As an agent, you can earn from sales commissions, and referral bonuses and perhaps create a residual income as you climb up the ranks.
- Ratings: 80/100
What is NeXarise?
NeXarise is another MLM company co-founded by CEO Liju Thomas, President Ahmad Mukhtar, and Chairman Asad Ali. They held their headquarters in Great West Road in Brentford, England. The company initially started its operations in the UK in 2020. Now, they have procedures in Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden.
The three founders were previously part of another MLM company called ACN, which started in 1993. Both NeXarise and ACN offer almost identical services and compensation plans.
That is why the three founders started another MLM company. But as we all know, if you want to make money with MLM, you should start your own MLM Company to be on top of the ranks. The founders made money with their previous ACN Company and perhaps wanted to do the same with NeXarise.
How does the NeXarise work?
NeXarise works similarly to other MLM companies. There are two ways you can make money with NeXarise, and these are the following:
- Commissions from the retail sales of their products and services
- Referral incentives and bonuses
When you join NeXarise, you will start as their IBO or independent business owner. You can start earning money from the Start Commission here; you need to recruit a new member and sell products or services to other people.
Like any other MLM company, NeXarise also has its membership ranks and specific requirements to qualify for each class. They have a total of 15 positions where the primary need to level up your rank is increasing your Group Volume or GV. GV is the total volume of your recruits and those from your downline.
NeXarise also offers advancement bonuses when you qualify for the higher ranks. These are one-time bonuses in the form of commissions. But you will need to reach the Team Coordinator rank 3000 or higher to qualify for the advancement bonuHeHeHere’shatt you will earn once you have reached the required rank:
- Team Coordinator 3000 Rank = A one-time bonus of £5000.
- Regional Director 10K Rank = A one-time bonus of £10,000 GBP.
- Regional Vice President 50K Rank = Maintain this rank for three consecutive months and earn a one-time bonus of £50,000.
- Senior Vice President 200K Rank = Maintain this rank for three consecutive months and earn a one-time bonus of £300,000.
- Senior Vice President 500K Rank = Maintain this rank for three consecutive months and earn a one-time bonus of £750,000.
- Senior Vice President Crown Rank = Maintain this rank for three consecutive months, and earn a one-time bonus of £3,000,000.
You will also get commission bonuses from your sales. NeXarise offers the personal Sales Commission Bonus from your private customer sales and your purchases as well counted as your Volume or PHHeHere’shatat you will be getting:
- 150 to 299 PV in a month – You will earn a 1% commission from that volume.
- 300 to 699 PV in a month – You will earn a 3% commission from that volume.
- 700 to 999 in a month – You will earn a 5% commission from that volume.
- 1000 to 1999 in a month – You will earn a 10% commission from that volume.
- 2000 PV or more in a month – You will earn a 20% commission from that volume.
NeXarise also offers residual income, which is solely based on your ranking where you are qualified. Basically, the higher your rank is, the more money you can potentially make. But your order may change depending on your Group Volume. As of this writing, NeXarise offers the following residual income for each rank.
- Executive Team Trainer 100 Rank – Earn £100 monthly residual income.
- Executive Team Trainer 250 Rank – Earn £250 monthly residual income.
- Executive Team Leader 500 Rank – Earn £500 monthly residual income.
- Executive Team Leader 1000 Rank – Earn £1000 monthly residual income.
- Team Coordinator 3000 Rank – Earn £3000 monthly residual income.
- Team Coordinator 5000 Rank – Earn £5000 monthly residual income.
- Regional Director 10K Rank – Earn £10,000 monthly residual income.
- Regional Vice President 20K Rank – Earn £20,000 monthly residual income.
- Regional Vice President 50K Rank – Earn £50,000 monthly residual income.
- Regional Vice President 100K Rank – Earn £100,000 monthly residual income.
- Senior Vice President 200K Rank – Earn £200,000 monthly residual income.
- Senior Vice President 500K Rank – Earn £500,000 monthly residual income.
- Senior Vice President Crown Rank – Earn £1,000,000 monthly residual income.
Another earning opportunity with NeXarise is the Global Leadership Position which is the bonus commissions you can earn when you earn a higher rank. To get the Global Leadership pool bonus, you will need to reach the Regional VP 50K rank or higher.
This bonus will come from the 1% company-wide sales volume you will share with the others who are also qualified to receive it. Typically, you will earn points or shares based on your rank, so if you are in the higher levels, you will make more NeXarise shares.
Can You Make Money with Nexarise?
I think you can make money with NeXarise, but working with an MLM company requires hard work. You need to have the skills to sell products, invite people to join your downline, and push them to make sales. The cycle of recruiting and selling could be very challenging for some people.
Even if you have many friends and family, the products and services that NeXarise offers can be bought directly from its companies. So these products and services are not exclusive to NeXarise, making them even more challenging to sell.
How To Make Money With the NeXarise?
To make money with NeXarise, you will need to work hard in recruiting other people. And while you do that, you also need to get more personal sales plus the sales of people on your downline. I have nothing against MLM companies like NeXarise. Most of the earning potential is in multi-level marketing. You could be spending more than what you are earning, which defeats the purpose why you joined them in the first place.
Click here right now for our review, my personal help, and instant access to our free training videos where we'll show you exactly how we did it ourselves starting out as complete beginners without ANY prior knowledge or experience in marketing online whatsoever!
The Pros & Cons Of NeXarise
Despite having experienced leadership, NeXarise also has its pros and cons.
- Offers a more simple compensation plan than other MLM companies
- Founders are known to startup MLM companies successfully
- Newly established MLM company
- Low-income potential
- Lack of information about NeXarise’s products and services
- Difficult to sell products and services
Any Negatives? Beware of Lawsuits
I’I’mnableble to find any lawsuits against NeXarise online. But you can find some reviews about the company which are both positive and negative. To be fair with NeXarise, they are a newly established MLM company compared to the other MLM companies operating for many years now. Being a new company could also be the reason why there aren’t many issues with it yet.
Is neXarise a pyramid scheme
I think this is a subjective question because Nexarise is considered a pyramid financial model with several tiers of commissions. So in essence, yes – Nexarise is considered a pyramid scheme.
Is the NeXarise A Scam?
I think NeXarise is a legitimate MLM company and not a scam. It offers products and services aside from the recruiting part, which complies with the laws in many countries. Their compensation plan is relatively straightforward and fair when you compare it to the compensation plans of the other MLM companies.
Even though NeXarise is a legitimate MLM company, it is not for everyone. If you need a steady source of income online, this may not be the best way to do it. But what you can try is affiliate marketing which is a more stable income for me.
If you are interested in creating your own home business, check out my #1 recommendation on building a successful business. You can get access to hundreds of training videos, 24/7 support, professional consultations, private access to my training guide, and much more.